Check out our July Newsletter right here! —-> Public Newsletter003
Hey all! Here is our June Newsletter! Check it out here!–> Public Newsletter002 PDF
Check out our monthly Newsletter for updates about what’s happening at Greenbush!
Follow this link to view our first Newsletter!—>Public Newsletter001
Greenbush Brewing Company is currently looking to add a Book Keeper to our staff.
The Book Keeper position at Greenbush Brewing Co. is a part-time position that is primarily done in the offices at Greenbush. The Book Keeper is responsible for a variety of daily tasks with a primary focus on accounting duties. This is an hourly position that has the potential to grow into a full-time position over time.
What we are looking for:
- Bright, hard-working individuals that are organized and task-oriented.
- Individuals with prior accounting and/or book keeping experience.
- Individuals with core knowledge of accounting principals.
- A solid understanding of using, maintaining and updating transaction and accounting needs in Quickbooks, including Quickbooks online.
- Individuals with the ability to create and manipulate Excel templates as needed for accounting functions.
- Knowledge of accounting needs within the brewing world is also beneficial.
Pay: Rate dependent on qualifications
Hours: 20 to 25/week to start
Please email your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 9th, 2015
It’s official! Our Advent Calendar will be available for order on November 10th, 2015!
As one of our most highly anticipated releases, we want to make sure you get all the right info regarding how and when to order and pick-up your Advent Calendar.
This year, we are only offering the Advent Calendar online. Starting at 6 PM Eastern time on November 10th, 2015, you will be able to order our Advent Calendar off of our website. There is a ONE CASE PER PERSON limit. If you attempt to order a second case, the order will be canceled and you may risk your ability to get a calendar all together. The Advent Calendar is $125 plus deposit. Please register with the name that is on your ID as we will be asking to see all ID’s upon pick-up. We take Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
Advent Calendar’s will be available for pick-up starting on November 25th, 2015, in our Annex. As mentioned above, everyone picking up a calendar MUST HAVE the corresponding ID to the name that ordered it as well as actually be that person (aka no proxies, only the person who ordered it is able to pick it up). We apologize for any inconvenience but have found that without taking these precautions, sometimes orders get mixed up, and we want to make sure everyone is able to get their calendar.
The Advent Calendar will consist of 25 bottles of beer to be revealed one a day all the way from Dec. 1st to Christmas Day. We ask that you please do not ruin the fun for everyone by revealing online ahead of the schedule what beer is on what day. We all want to have a good time.
We can’t wait to get to Dec. 1st and crack into our Advent Calendars and hope you feel the same!!
Greenbush Brewing Co. is currently looking to add two Floor Manager’s to our Taproom staff. We are looking for hard-working, confident, bright folks who are career-oriented with experience in the restaurant industry. A basis of craft beer knowledge is ideal. Brewery and management experience is a plus but not mandatory to apply.
The job includes a full-time salary with benefits. Please send your resume with personal references to Ayla@greenbushbrewing.com by November 2nd to apply. We are looking to fill these positions quickly and look forward to hearing from you!
Greenbush Postcard Instagram Photo Contest
Contestants will have from 12:01 AM on October 1st, 2015 to 11:59 PM on November 1st, 2015 to enter photos into the Greenbush postcard photo contest via Instagram. Must be 21 or older to enter. Winners will be decided by a panel of judges by November 7th, 2015. All entries must be tagged with #gbpostcard in order to be entered. All entries must be public. Contestants can enter as many times as they like although they will only be eligible for one prize (IE one person will not come in first and second place for two different photos). The prizes will be as follows:
- 1st place: framed copy of photo with frame made from reclaimed barn wood (retail value: $50). $100 gift card to Greenbush.
- 2nd place: framed copy of photo with frame made from reclaimed barn wood (retail value: $50). $50 gift card to Greenbush.
- 3rd place: framed copy of photo with frame made from reclaimed barn wood (retail value: $50). $25 gift card to Greenbush.
Photos will be judged on the following criteria:
- Creativity. We see a lot of photos of beers and the brewery. How will you make your photo stand out? How will you make your unique perspective shine and stand out from the others?
- Incorporating Greenbush. This doesn’t have to necessarily just be a picture of a beer bottle or our taproom. There are many different ways to show us how Greenbush fits into your life.
- Photo quality. We are looking for bright, beautiful, clear photos that can easily be re-sized and look good in print.
All three winners will have their photo turned into a postcard to sell in the Greenbush Annex. All three winners will have to sign over all rights to the photo although they will be credited on the postcard itself. All winners will be contacted via Instagram. If a winner does not respond via Instagram within a 24-hour period of being contacted, a different winner will be selected. The framed photos and gift cards can be picked up in the Greenbush Annex. The winners will be announced on Facebook and Instagram by November 7th, 2015. No purchase necessary.
Instagram handle: @greenbushbrew
Questions? Send an email to email@example.com